To improve the speed of the site and also to get wider images into posts I’ve changed to a new theme. It’s a free theme from Woo Themes which needs a few little updates but look good so far. To help I used the theme test drive plug in is great for testing your new theme without putting it live.
The site is 1 year old today. Over the past 12 months there has been 105 posts which is one every 3.4761904761904761904761904761905 days which isn’t too shabby.
Maybe I can aim for one every other day?
Due to hosting issues I’ve change my domain to .co.uk, it took an hour this morning to move the blog, re-directs and webmaster tools. It took 2 hours to remember the username and password combination to my feedburner account. All should be correct now.
Welcome to SEO-4-Free a brand new SEO blog based in the UK. Over the next few weeks the site will be developed, then I‚Äôll start to post and explain the purpose of the site.
To start off a quick list of the work done so far.
- Domain purchased form 123-Reg
- Hosting purchased from www.streamline.net the power user package ¬£47.98 for two years (Then realised if you sign up for a power user package you get a free domain so didn‚Äôt really need to buy the domain from 123-reg)
- Stuck up a holding page on the root
- Installed WordPress 2.6.2
- Installed the Publicizer theme
- Validated the theme and changed a few bits and bobs.
I’ll keep on updating with the next post about plugins installed on the blog.