So you’ve bought a domain and hosting, how long does it take for your new site to get indexed by Google? Well it could take minutes or it can take days. To give your site the best chance try to follow these points.
– Verify with Google Webmaster Tools
– Create a XML sitemap
– Submit the XML sitemap to the Google Webmaster Tools accounts
– Link to the XML sitemap from the robots.txt
– Submit the site to google http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
– Submit your RSS feed to Google Blog search http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
– Subscribe to your RSS feed from a Google Reader out.
and the most important
– Get external links, so here’s links to a new football shirt website that I’ve made.